So, it's 4AM and I am wide awake --- gotta hate that, huh. Bern just left for a business trip to Scottsdale for a few days so I'm officially on "Mom duty" till Friday. I somehow have to manage getting her up (at 6AM) each day, getting her dressed, hair brushed, breakfast, backpack packed, and then drive her to school for arrival by 7:45 (30 min drive). Then I get to go to work, work all day and pick her up at school in the afternoon. It should be fun to see if I can juggle it all for 3 whole days.
I'm mostly over the flu that afflicted me during the past week. My fever was hovering around 103 for 3 days, but then came down to around 100. I still have a low grade fever (100 or less), a persistent cough, and I am quite weak (very strange). Let me tell you ... the flu is horrible and I will definitely be getting a flu shot this year. I never ... let me repeat that ... NEVER ... want to get the flu again.
Work is insanely busy. I'm playing catch up for being out sick, on top of having a new boss, on top of finalizing my annual plans, on top of planning for three client conferences. It's crazy, but crazy seems to be the new normal.
Ok ... so now it's 4:30 and I'm wide awake. I guess I'll make some coffee and watch the Egyptian crisis on FoxNews until I have to wake "the princess" at 6AM.
Hugs ... XOXOXXX
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment